Employer: World Wide Sires, Ltd.
Contact: Chief Technology Officer
World Wide Sires Ltd. is a leading international cattle genetics marketing organization.
Our Information Systems Team plays an integral role in our success.
We are currently seeking a talented and energetic person for the following position:
Position: IT Support Analyst I
As an IT Support Analyst you will:
- Investigate and resolve computer software and hardware problems
- Receive telephone calls from users having problems using computer software and hardware or inquiring how to use specific software, such as data base, printing, word processing, email, mobile phones and operating systems.
- Talk to users to learn procedures followed and source of error.
- Answer questions, applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures.
- Determine whether problem is caused by hardware, such as printer, cables, or telephone.
- Work with other IS team members to research problems and find solutions.
- Talk to programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs.
- Call software and hardware vendors to request service regarding defective products.
- Continue education via online resources as well as in class conferences and workshops.
- Test software and hardware for errors and to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work.
- Write software and hardware evaluation and recommendation for management review.
- Write or revise user training manuals and procedures.
- Develop training materials, such as exercises and visual displays.
- Train users on software and hardware on-site or in classroom, or recommend outside contractors to provide training.
In addition to the ability to perform the above tasks, the candidate will possess:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability and motivation to learn new technologies as well as legacy systems
The ideal candidate will have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent as well as IT related certificates such as A+, Network+, etc. and at least 1 year of experience in the IT field.
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Chief Technology Officer
World Wide Sires Ltd.
5545 Avenida de los Robles
Visalia, CA 93291