Employee Development at World Wide Sires
Where you have equal opportunity to succeed
WWS believes that employee development is critical if it intends to meet its corporate objectives. But what does employee development mean to WWS? It boils down to resources -- resources for employees to use to perform their jobs better.
- Annual Performance Planning conducted by employee and manager.
- Continued education to keep employees current in their field of work, including professional associations, conferences and training.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Assignments with cross-functional teams.
- Lateral job assignments across the organization.
- Custom training to meet specific needs of the organization.
- Career development counseling.
Current job openings
World Wide Sires Ltd. is a leading international cattle genetics marketing organization. We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations for travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.