Employee Development at World Wide Sires
Where you have equal opportunity to succeed
WWS believes that employee development is critical if it intends to meet its corporate objectives. But what does employee development mean to WWS? It boils down to resources -- resources for employees to use to perform their jobs better.
- Annual Performance Planning conducted by employee and manager.
- Continued education to keep employees current in their field of work, including professional associations, conferences and training.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Assignments with cross-functional teams.
- Lateral job assignments across the organization.
- Custom training to meet specific needs of the organization.
- Career development counseling.